- This event has passed.
WIN Energy meeting
5 December, 2019 @ 08:00 - 15:00
The transition to renewable energy — new opportunities and challenges
December 5 2019 at Örtoftaverket / Kraftringen
At the next WIN Energy meeting you will meet companies that will share their renewable ambitions and their solutions to support renewable transition and thereby creating a more efficient, sustainable and resilient urban environment. You will also have the opportunity to listen to innovation companies that could transform the energy sector with new ideas and new ways of thinking. The event includes two optional study visits to the Örtoftaverket and the Elonroad demo site.
WIN Energy and Kraftringen welcome you to participate and contribute to our next WIN Energy meeting on the 5th of December, when innovation companies, public and private organisations as well as academia come together to exchange ideas, learn about inspiring innovations and technologies and network with like-minded individuals from the energy sector.
Sneak peek of the agenda
– Danish solar heating plants for district heating — Simon Furbo, DTU
– Novel technology for transformation of residual heat to electricity — Lars Birging, Zigrid
– Repowering, making the most out of every location — Jakob Economou, Energikontoret Skåne
– The connected city — Mikael Dennbo, Kraftringen
– Larger, lighter and cheaper wind turbine blades — a game changer in the industry — Rikard Berthilsson, Winfoor
– Smart distribution of energy in local networks with The Hyve – by Hydromesh – Anton Moberg, Hydromesh
– Stable and cost effective renewable energy with Ocean Harvestings InfinityWEC — Mikael Sidenmark, Ocean Harvesting
– Low temperature district heating system — Magnus Hjern, Kraftringen
– Hexicon – Floating Offshore Wind — Anders Tunbjer, Hexicon
– Even more presentations of new innovation companies and energy related organisations
– Study tour of Örtoftaverket and Elonroad demo site (optional)
– Coffee breaks, lunch and plenty of time for networking
Place: Kraftvärmeverk Örtofta, Örtofta 2115, 241 93 Eslöv
Date: December 5 2019
Time: 8.00 – 15.00 (program starts at 9.00)
About WIN Energy
WIN Energy is a market place aiming to enhance the speed of change in the energy area. Our focus is to bring commercially viable innovations to market quicker. The WIN Energy partners are actors in the energy sector with converging interest and needs for new energy-related solutions.
For WIN Energy partners we offer for instance up-to-date information on technologies and markets, possibility for interaction with innovation companies, possibilities for joint applications and projects and external events and seminars, as well as collaboration activities.
Please note that the number of participants is limited, so do not forget to register to secure your place. You can sign up for the WIN Energy meeting until November 28. Sign up by sending an email to email@example.com.