Cleantech impact accelerator is a tailor made programme for cleantech entrepreneurs who want to make a difference in the food industry. A call from our partner organization RISE in collaboration with CLEAN, Agro Business Park and Sustainable Business Hub. The corporates involved in the project are Arla, Tetra Pak and Alfa Laval.
WHAT YOU GET AS A START-UP
Would you like to further develop your business together with corporates and entrepreneurs from Denmark and Sweden? Tap in to a network of people, activities and possibilities for development and funding both in your region – and internationally? Then get in touch or sign up directly for the Cleantech Impact Accelerator’s first round and get a chance to be selected. The participants will get a tailor-made training, customer insights, potential investment opportunities and technical validation of their idea.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Entrepreneurs and start-ups from Denmark, Sweden and Norway (primarily). The company must be < 3 years (counting from registration date). The company must have less than 10 employees.
WHAT IT TAKES
– A technology which can support the transformation of the food sector
– Participation at Boot Camp, Corporate Day, Pitching Day and preparation for these
– Some technological validation comes at a cash cost (is optional).
Make sure you work with technologies that fit food & agro production: e.g. Transportation, Water & Wastewater, Air & Environment, Materials, Manufacturing/Industrial, Agriculture, Recycling & Waste and more.
PROCESS AND PRACTICALITIES
20 entrepreneurs and start-ups are selected in the first round to participate in the development programme (March-September 2020) in March 2020. Sign up for the first programme as an entrepreneur HERE through a web-based application form. Remember, the selection panel only sees what you submit so make sure you’re to the point!
DEADLINE: March 8 2020
In the selection process, a panel of business development experts and technological experts will select the most promising participants based on:
– The innovation level of the technology
– The potential impact of the idea for the corporate or society
– The possibility of the business to succeed and create jobs in the Øresund Region
– The team.
CORPORATES – SUSTAINABILITY PROFILES
If you are interested, sign up for the web platform HERE to keep updated on funding and other relevant possibilities and information already now (this platform is not restricted to selected start-ups).
The project’s partners are:
– CLEAN – Denmark’s largest cleantech cluster
– Agro Business Park – Denmark’s largest agrifood and bio resource cluster
– RISE – Sweden’s largest research institute
– Sustainable Business Hub – one of Sweden’s leading cleantech clusters.
The project is funded by Interreg Öresund-Kattegat-Skagerrak European Regional Development Fund.